SmartPlus-e ECM High-Efficiency Instant Hot Water System
Flow Range: 0-11 GPM
Head Range (ft): 0-13′
Max. Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
Max.Water Temp.: 203°F (95°C)
Min. Water Temp.: 36°F (2°C)
Connection Sizes: 1″ Union, ½” – ¾” fitting sets (sold separately)
Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz Single phase
Max. Operating Power: 44W
Max. AMP Rating: 0.54
- SureStart®, a Taco exclusive feature, is your no-callback safety net. It automatically purges air and unblocks the pump to keep it trouble-free.
- Quick & easy installation
- No programming—Learns hot water usage patterns automatically
- High-efficiency ECM motor uses up to 85% less electricity
- “Smart” setting maximizes hot water comfort and energy savings
- Whisper quiet operation
- Save up to 12,000 gallons of water per year
- No timers or programming required
- Composite casing
- Pre-wired power cord
SmartPlus-e SmartPlug Control Options & Features:
- “Smart” Mode: When set to “Smart” mode, the SmartPlug monitors and records the home’s hot water usage pattern over a 7 day period. The SmartPlug will use the preceding week’s usage pattern to automatically cycle the 006e3 ON, so hot water is always available when it’s needed. The recording and repeating process is continuous, week after week.
- “Pulse” Mode: When set to “Pulse” mode, the SmartPlug will continuously cycle the 006e3 ON for 5 minutes, then OFF for 10 minutes to maintain hot water at all fixtures.
- Vacation Mode: After 36 hours of no hot water usage, the SmartPlug will automatically turn the 006e3 OFF and remain off until hot water usage is detected.
- Exercise Function: While in vacation mode the SmartPlug will cycle the 006e3 for 10 seconds every 7 days to prevent any corrosion or scale build up.
- Tank Water Heater Systems
- Dedicated Hot Water Return Line Systems
- Open Loop Potable Systems
- Indoor Use Only