The free-of-charge program and heat loss design suite enables contractors or designers to define building exterior and interior spaces, external influences, and to build and specify components for a host of hydronic, radiant heat, water heating and HVAC applications. With every change, the program dynamically changes calculations and their impact on other components within the system.
With FloPro Designer, you simply draw the floor plan, drop in windows and doors and, in an instant, installers or designers have accurate heating and cooling loads.
The program also performs system design for baseboard loops and radiant manifolds, sizes pipe of all types and variety, and specifies boiler, expansion tank and circulator models.
Another valuable function is the program’s running tabulation of all the material and system components required for the job – from the newest pump models and hydronic components to the total length of pipe needed. When the button is pushed to finalize the design plan, it presents users with a virtual three-ring binder as a very classy, intelligent presentation for clients.
The newest FloPro Designer upgrades include:
- Enhancement of the automatic equipment selection
- Expanded output documentation, including an overall load summary worksheet
- A more powerful Wizard which includes additional system types to choose from, including variable speed Delta-T circulator and Zone Sentry zone valve systems along with more boilers and near boiler piping options
- Increased options for zoning
- The ability to add comments, notes and hyper links to spec, sheets, installation manuals, maintenance guides and pictures
- A bridge to all of the related digital content on the Web
- Ability to use as a collaboration tool between the contractor, sales reps, wholesale support and the professionals in the field
- Connects installation teams effortlessly
- Installers or designers can explore several project options quickly and easily
So, for your next system design, sign up as a member of Taco’s FloPro Neighborhood and – among the many benefits – download the most powerful, intuitive design tool on the market today, for free.
Taco, Inc., headquartered in Cranston, RI, is a leading manufacturer of heating and cooling equipment, systems and accessories for hydronic-based applications in residential, commercial and institutional buildings worldwide.