SmartPlug Instant Hot Water Control
Input: 120VAC, 50/60HZ, single phase, 6A
Output: 120VAC, 50/60HZ, Single phase, 1/2 hp (limited to 6 FLA, 36LRA)
Sensor: NTC Thermistor, 10K ohm @ 77°F, B= 3392
Fuse: 125V, 6A, Medium Acting 5×20 mm glass, Littelfuse® p/n 0233006 mxp
Ambient Operating Temp.: 50-104°F (10-40°C)
- “Smart” Mode: When set to “Smart” mode, the SmartPlug monitors and records the home’s hot water usage pattern over a 7 day period. The SmartPlug will use the preceding week’s usage pattern to automatically cycle the circulator ON, so hot water is always available when it’s needed. The recording and repeating process is continuous, week after week.
- “Pulse” Mode: When set to “Pulse” mode, the SmartPlug will continously cycle the circulator ON for 5 minutes, then OFF for 10 minutes to maintain hot water at all fixtures.
- Vacation Mode: After 36 hours of no hot water usage, the SmartPlug will automatically turn the pump OFF and remain off until hot water usage is dectected.
- Exercise Function: While in vacation mode the SmartPlug will cycle the pump for 10 seconds every 7 days to prevent any corrosion or scale build up.
- Domestic Hot Water Recirculation Systems