DPS629 Differential Pressure Transmitter
Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. (includes linearity, hysteresis and repeatability).
Temperature Limits: 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C).
Compensated Temp. Limits: 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
Pressure Limits: 0 – 25 PSI with an over pressure limit of 250PSI.
Thermal Effect: 0.02%/°F (0.036%/°C) includes zero & span.
Power Requirements: 13-30 VDC (2-wire).
Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA. Optional 0-5, 0-10 VDC
- Compatible gases & liquids
- Electrical Connections: Terminal block, 1⁄ 2″ female NPT conduit
- Process Connections: 1⁄ 4″ female NPT
- Enclosure Rating: Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66)
- Mounting Orientation: Not position sensitive
- Hydronic HVAC Systems
Monitor differential pressures across:
• Flow Elements
• Heat exchangers