Cranston, RI, January 27, 2017 – Taco – Introduces the new 0015e3
The 0015e3™ from Taco Comfort Solutions is the 3 setting ECM circulator that replaces all 3-speed hydronic circulators in its class. It follows on the heels of the 007e ECM circulator introduced by Taco last year, and uses the same simplified ECM technology—Install it, forget it™.
The 0015e3 is the ECM solution for contractors who want that same simplified technology, but prefer the option of three easy settings – Low, Medium, and High.
The 0015e3 is ideal for hydronic systems zoned with circulators or zone valves. It provides three settings for maximum head pressure to match system requirements – LOW (5 feet), MEDIUM (10 feet), or HIGH (18 feet), with 16 gpm maximum flow. And the 0015e3 delivers the same performance, reliability and ease of installation that made the 00® Series circulators famous.
- As reliable and easy to install as the 007e
- High-efficiency ECM motor uses up to 85% less electricity
- BIO Barrier® protects the pump from contaminants
- SureStart™ automatic unblocking and air purging mode
- Integral Flow Check (IFC®) included
- Double insulation – no ground wire required
- Dual electrical knockout with 6 inch stranded wire for easy installation
- LED indicator lights
- Optional 2-way flange
For more information, visit the 0015e3 page on the Taco Comfort Solutions website.