Suction Diffuser Rear Strainer Pullout
The Taco Suction Diffuser incorporates numerous features into one device that simplifies installations and reduces installation costs. It is a flow straightening device that provides maximum flow efficiency at the suction inlet of the pump while at the same time reducing space and fitting requirements and eliminating the need for an equivalent length of ten pipe diameters of straight run on the suction side of the pump. It is an elbow (and in some cases a reducing elbow) with a built in strainer that is easily maintained and will provide years of trouble free system performance.
The Taco Suction Diffuser is available in a wide variety of sizes.
- ANSI Class 125 Flanged units - 175 psi working pressure
- ANSI Class 250 Flanged units - 300 psi working pressure
- Full Length Straightening Vane Assembly ensures uniform flow to the suction inlet of the pump.
- Oversized Body Cylinder ensures minimal pressure drop
- Metering Port allows for the monitoring of system conditions
- Disposable Fine Mesh Start-Up Strainer promotes cleaner more trouble free system
- Removable Cover Plate and reusable "O" Ring allows for easy access and maintenance of Permanent Strainer
- Blow Down port allows for routine maintenance and removal of sediment and debris.
- Ductile Iron Body on all units
- Available in 125 psi or 250 psi working pressures, with Flanged by Flanged connections
Suction Diffuser Rear Strainer Pullout (RSP) Categories:
-5 models (integral straightening vane)
-4 models (separate straightening vane)
The straightening vanes of the -5 are now cast into the Suction Diffuser body at the outlet. The appearance, performance and piping dimensions of the -5 are identical to the corresponding -4 models.
Literature for both -4 and -5 designs will remain on the website until all -4 stock is depleted, at which time the -4 literature will move to the discontinued products section.
• Sizes (in.): 1-1/2 - 16
|Suction Diffuser Rear Strainer Pullout (RSP) - Flanged||301-239.1||07/15/2017|