Radiant Mixing Block®
The Taco Radiant Mixing Block® is a breakthrough in the design, control and installation of radiant systems. The RMB-1 is a complete injection mixing system, combining a variable speed injection mixing control, injection circulator, system circulator and air elimination all in a single unit. You get unmatched versatility and performance as a result.
- Use as an outdoor reset control, a setpoint control or a delta T limiting control.
- Requires only four pipe connections for complete installation.
- Does not require special piping, balancing valve, closely spaced tees, external control or complex wiring.
- Plug-In, Low Voltage Connections
- Solid Stage Microprocessor
- Replaceable Cartridge Design
- Maintenance-Free, Wet-Rotor Circulators
- Bronze Casing for Open or Closed Systems
Performance DataMax Flow (GPM): 15 1/2
Max Head (ft): 15
HP: 1/40, 1/25
Max. Fluid Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection size: 3/4 in. NPT
Use As Outdoor Reset Control, Setpoint Control or Delta-T Limiting Control
Requires Only Four Pipe Connections for Complete Installation
Doesn't Require Special Piping, Balancing Valve, Closely Spaced Tees, External Control or Complex Wiring
Plug-In, Low Voltage Connections
Solid Stage Microprocessor
Replaceable Cartridge Design
Maintenance-Free, Wet-Rotor Circulators
Bronze Casing for Open or Closed Systems
Auto Pump Exercise
Adjustable Reset Ratio
Warm Weather Shutdown
Boiler Control or Enable Setting
Large LCD Display
Outdoor and 2 Strap-On Sensors Included