- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F (4º C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature Cast Iron: 230º F (110º C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature (Model No. L0710): 240º F (115º C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature Bronze: 220º F (104º C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Connection Sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” Flanged, 1/2”, 3/4” Sweat
- Patented design is easily serviced without removing entire unit from system piping.
- Unique, “00” family replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts so you can service it easily instead of replacing the entire unit.
- Available in cast iron or bronze.
- Compact, low power consumption design is ideal for high efficiency jobs.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC)--Eliminates In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to Service
- Improved Performance vs. In-Line Flow Checks
- Exclusive Anti-Condensate Baffle (ACB)—Protects motor windings against condensate build-up.
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design—Field Serviceable
- Unmatched Reliability—Maintenance Free
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive – Low Power Consumption
- Standard High Capacity Output
- Compact Design
- Self Lubricating
- No Mechanical Seal
Typical ApplicationsLoadMatch Fan Coil Heating and Cooling Systems
Typical applications include LoadMatch Fan Coil Heating and Cooling Systems