Referrals from friends, family, neighbors and others are some of the best ways to find a home heating professional who’ll do a quality job for you.
Another is to contact a member of the Taco FloPro Team.
The FloPro Team is Taco’s professional development and training program for residential installers. FloPro Team members are eligible to participate in a variety of ongoing training and continuing education programs including:
- In-person “factory” training on hydronic systems, design and products. All Taco FloPro Factory Training courses are NATE*-recognized and NORA**-certified.
- Elearning courses at the on-line Taco FloPro University.
- Technical and application webinars and other on-line events.
By joining the FloPro Team and participating in these programs, these residential contractors have demonstrated their devotion to broadening their hydronic knowledge, honing their skills and providing quality service to customers.
Taco FloPro Team members offer a full range of home heating products and services, although the services offered by any individual member may vary. Contact these professionals for installation, maintenance and service of:
- Hydronic heating systems.
- Radiant in-floor heating and radiant snow-melt systems.
- Solar heating and hot water system.
- Geothermal heating systems.
- Forced air heating/cooling systems.
- General plumbing systems
- Oil heating equipment and systems.
**National Oilheat Research Alliance Education Center